[DWJ] help needed...

LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au
Tue May 9 20:34:07 EDT 2006

So. I run a teenage book group, and they have requested that our next topic
be 'the book and the film'.

and after wracking my brains for several weeks thinking about WHICH book
and WHICH film, i have settled on Howl's Moving Castle. Because both are
good, but they are very very different. So at our meeting, I want to read
them a scene from the book, and then show them the same scene from the
film, and then we can talk about how they're different.

So I need suggestions of which scene. One that will provoke an interesting
discussion.

Many thanks!

Oh, and I went to the University of Melbourne, and they had the wackiest
marking system ever.

It goes H1, H2A, H2B, H3, P, N

an H1 is 80% and above
H2A is 75-80