[DWJ] Re: Hi everyone!

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 00:16:31 EDT 2006

Welcome to new members and delurkers all. I'm
another who has been on this list for quite a
while, six years now in fact! Although I stopped
reading books from the children's section of the
library for a while in my early teens by the time
I got to university I used to regularly check
them out (unintentional but useful pun). The
first Dwj I read was Eight Days of Luke and it
had me transfixed from the start. At that time --
1978 -- there was already quite a few books to
catch up on and I read and reread every one
available over the next few months -- even The
Changeover, from the adult section. And I started
buying them too.

Ven