[DWJ] Hi everyone!

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Sun May 7 18:05:53 EDT 2006

On Saturday 06 May 2006 18:44, Otter Perry wrote:

> In any case, younger people can take it out from the adult section,
> can't they?

Erm, not everywhere. My twelve-year-old was told that she couldn't take
out books from the adult section, unless it was for school.

So she got a note from her English teacher that she needed Terry
Pratchett.

But this is the Bad Library that I've ranted about before: the one that
records everything you borrow and refuses to delete the list (that's
the main reason that my other half and I stopped using it) and doesn't
let children borrow classical music.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 31-Mar-2005