[DWJ] I love this list already

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sat May 6 23:39:52 EDT 2006

On Sat, 6 May 2006, Elizabeth G. Holtrop wrote:
|I've spent the entire day reading emails, thinking about DWJ, and not  studying for my finals.  You do realize I have a GPA to  maintain?  *grins*

Hee!  i was afraid I was scaring all the new people away.

I've spent this whole evening not working on the paper I'm
presenting in three weeks, so the list has been an evil
distraction for me, too.

-deborah
--
What is an 'evil shape', I wonder?  Could a triangle be evil, for
example?  Are some kind of triangles decent and God-fearing,