[DWJ] Hi everyone!

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sat May 6 19:26:27 EDT 2006

>On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 12:34:55AM -0700, sally at sallyodgers.com wrote:
>>I have a kind of feeling a lot of DWJ appeals more (or at least is
>>better-appreciated by) adults.

Roger commented:
>Depends on the child. :-)

>>Hmmm. Why is she classed as a childrens writer, again?

>Because they won't let her write stories without sex in them for the
>adult market, and she doesn't want to write lots of sex?

>(See also that quotation about "why I like to write for children" - is
>it Singer? - that as far as I know is still on her study door.)

It's about the only part of her study that hasn't been changed during the
past couple of months.  First of all the whole study tried to fall off the
edge of the house, and then the windows had to be replaced.  All the
furniture has been moved, all the books have been organised, all the
paperwork has been sorted, and she now can't *find* anything because her
unfiling nonsystem has been destroyed.

Minnow