[DWJ] Hi everyone!

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Fri May 5 16:51:33 EDT 2006

On Friday 05 May 2006 11:47, Emma Comerford wrote:

> I think I have the most boring discovery story, as I just sumbled
> across DWJ in the library when I was about 12.

I bought atrocious Dutch translations of _The Spellcoats_ and _Cart &
Cwidder_ at the remainder bookshop for one guilder each when I was in
my teens, liked the world but could spot the translation errors even
then; years later read _Power of Three_ at a soon-to-be-ex's house
(while we were breaking up, in fact; I wish I'd stolen it, because I
left all four parts of the Evangeline Walton Mabinogion there, as well
as some very cool dressing-up clothes).

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 31-Mar-2005