[DWJ] Hi everyone!

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri May 5 14:12:22 EDT 2006

Emma said...

> I think I have the most boring discovery story, as I just sumbled across
> DWJ in the library when I was about 12.

I think mine may be even less interesting, as it wasn't me who made the
discovery!  It was my brother who took "Charmed Life" out of the library
when I was about 9.  Since we all (parents, brother and me) read each
other's library books (and anything else with words on it that came to
hand), that's how I happened to read it.  Oddly enough, I'm now the DWJ
fanatic, while my brother only has a couple of her books and my mother
simply borrows mine.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"Worst fears realised darling Seth and Rueben too send gumboots."
- Stella Gibbons, "Cold Comfort Farm"