[DWJ] Hello :)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri May 5 11:31:46 EDT 2006

Welcome to all newcomers!

Not quite insane enough to say your thesis (with Jackie as director)
sounds like 'fun', Rene, but it certainly sounds about as close as a
thesis could be to that!  (I managed to write one essay on F&H and
the Odyssey, for a tutor who'd never heard of Diana Wynne Jones.
Ack.)

Any chance of getting the paper put up somewhere so we can see?
Definitely sounds very interesting.

Hallie