[DWJ] Discovery story

estairm at yahoo.com estairm at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 09:42:31 EDT 2006

I found DWJ at a used book sale (either Brandeis' or
the AAUW's)in the late 70's, three hardcover books,
Dogsbody, The Magicians of Caprona, and The Power of
Three.  I almost didn't buy them because they were
very expensive (75 cents each!) by the sales'
standards.

I'm glad I did.

My older kids read those same books these days, they
are in great shape, though my kids did do for the
paper covers.

I have bought some DWJ new since, so I don't feel so
guilty.  :-)

Esther
in Israel