[DWJ] Hi everyone!

sally at sallyodgers.com sally at sallyodgers.com
Thu May 4 19:47:32 EDT 2006

shawyer at mail.utexas.edu writes:
> Does anyone on the list have a really great, or fun, DWJ discovery story? I'd
> love to hear it,

I always liked fantasy, and read DOGSBODY in the usual run of things. Then
OD. I liked them both, but when I got PoT I loved the first 2/3 and then
felt it had gone off a bit... Next time, she'll get it right, I thought.
Oddly, I can't remember what the next one was - CL, I suspect - but I was
delighted to be proved right. (Smug teen that I was...)

Annie Dalton wrote Out of the Ordinary and I found it flawed but endearing.
I thought her next one would be really top class, but though technically
very good, it had lost the endearingness. However, her third or fourth
fulfilled the promise.

Sallyo

Challenges failed; a failure descried-
Eleven men down- seven over the side.