[DWJ] Hello :)

Rowana De Silva rowanatheblerg at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 4 14:00:27 EDT 2006

Since everyone else is introducing themselves, I will too.  I just found a link to the list from the DWJ livejournal forum and crept in.  :)  I've been a DWJ fan for about six years, and have read pretty much all her books except Changeover, and some of her short stories.  I've loved them all, Fire and Hemlock, The Lives of Christopher Chant and Howl's Moving Castle are definitely favourites.