[DWJ] Hi everyone!

Elizabeth Bouma-Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Thu May 4 13:33:53 EDT 2006

>>  I just joined this list, so I thought I'd say hi to everyone. :P

  I'm new, too, and haven't introduced myself yet.  I joined just  the other day, having been directed here from the DWJ Live Journal fan  group.  I discovered DWJ only last summer and have been gobbling  up her books ever since, but I still haven't read a lot of what I'm  beginning to realize are her "classics" -- the ones the longer-term  fanbase love the most.  I started with The Merlin Conspiracy and  went from there.

  >>I've just finished reading Deep Secret, The Dark Lord of Derkholm and
  Year of the Griffin in quick succession

  I have read all of these, and they're some of my favorites by  her.  No time for a library run, though -- I have exams next  week.  Bah for schoolwork that gets in the way of my DWJ cravings!

  Cheers, Elizabeth