[DWJ] Hi everyone!

Mwa mwa at mwaness.com
Thu May 4 13:17:23 EDT 2006

> On Thu, 4 May 2006, Mwa wrote:
>
>> I've just finished reading Deep Secret, The Dark Lord of Derkholm and
>> Year of the Griffin in quick succession,
>
> Darnit, now I want to reread those. And I've got a huge paper due
> tomorrow.

I'd suggest doing the paper. :P
After finishing Year of the Griffin, it just left me wanting more, and I
couldn't concentrate on anything but thinking about the story for the
whole day, which meant I did basically no schoolwork.

Do the paper, and it'll seem so much better when you do actually re-read
them. ;3

> Evil temptation aside, welcome to the list. :^)

Thanks. :3

~Alex