[DWJ] RE: List meet in London?

Laxton, Beck (LDN-MR) Beck.Laxton at mrmpartners.co.uk
Wed May 3 12:22:03 EDT 2006

I've turned into a horrible parasitic lurker, but I'd love to meet up -
I work in London and live near Cambridge.

Beck Laxton

('Scuse my yucky corporate footer, which I can't eradicate.)

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged.Unless you
are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended
recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or
any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.
Thank you very much.
(A)