[DWJ] Howl's dissertation on spells

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at imperial.ac.uk
Tue May 2 05:53:58 EDT 2006

Minnow wrote:
> 'Ey, 'owl is like Speedy: 'e knows *everyone's* seester!

I'm being bitten by the flip side of liking something that not many
people know about; having an instant response to that pop into my head,
and guessing that nobody else on the list will know what it means...
such a lonely feeling :-)

Still, because being wilfully obscure can be fun:

-Hey, come on, stop arguing, I'll marry everyone's daughter!

Jennifer
[The Mighty Boosh radio series, episode 5, Tundra. Since you ask.]
--
How many times do I have to tell ya, reading leads to pure liquid evil!
It makes you smoke things!