[DWJ] Howl's dissertation on spells

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Mon May 1 17:25:21 EDT 2006

>Oooh, thank you Minnow (and thanks, DWJ, too!).  That's a lovely story,
>and very DWJ-ish, it's vaguely reminiscent of Charles in _Witch Week_
>whilst at the same time having a perfect Howl flavor ;-).  Would you
>and/or DWJ mind particularly if I shared this with people not on the list?
>
>                                                ---Kyra

As far as I know, having thought of it as something people might be
interested to know about, DWJ is happy for it to be shared.  After all, she
doesn't know who-all might be on this list, and she told me to put it here!

As far as I am concerned, quote as you will, so long as you say that
although the ideas are pure DWJ, the execution was mine, running as fast as
I could to keep up with her, ears flapping in the wind.  So any infelicity
of phrase isn't her fault, it's mine.

Minnow