[DWJ] RE: Survey Part 3: Everything Else

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Mar 28 19:46:52 EST 2006

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, Dorian E. Gray wrote:

|Jennifer complained (about Diane Duane and the "Door into" series)...
|
|> Yeah, if only she'd stop messing around with projects that let her earn
|> a living, and just do this one book for the, like, 27 people who've been
|> waiting for it since the 80s...
|
|Unfortunately for you 27, the fans of her cat-wizard series got to her first.

I dunno.  The Nita and Kit stories have been going downhill until
they most recent ones read like bad fanfiction of the first few;
I'm not sure I want her writing more than three of *anything*.
Or maybe four -- _A Wizard Abroad_ was fine.  Not great, but
fine.

-deborah
--
"You do not have to do everything disagreeable that you have a
right to do." 		-- Judith Martin (Miss Manners)