[DWJ] Survey Part 3: Everything Else

Roslyn rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Mon Mar 27 22:31:35 EST 2006

<< Judith wrote:
> Has anyone else been driven mad with curiosity about which
> person belongs to which 'favourite thing"? Particularly
> regarding the music, for some reason...

Jennifer:
I'd like to know who's the other person who really likes Duane's Door
Into... series. Jennifer >>

Thanks, Hallie, for putting together the list!

I don't think I can be the person who mentioned the entire Door Into series,
because I've only read the first book, but I did have that book in my
favourites.

And none of the items in the other categories  are mine, because I
completely forgot to do a list of music and other things, and only did one
for books.

Ros