[DWJ] Survey Part 3: Everything Else

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Mar 24 07:45:29 EST 2006

Thanks Charlie and Bettina!  Doing this was a nosy person's joy.  ;)

>Thank you very much! This is very interesting, and I'll enjoy looking at it
>more closely.
>
>The first discovery - of many to come, I'm sure: I'm really excited that
>Sherwood Smith has a LJ, as I enjoyed reading her comments on reading and
>writing on her website and liked her recommendations. I also commented on
>that in my list, but didn't know about the LJ.

Oh, that was silly of me - I automatically thought of her LJ when
reading your comments.  The LJ rec. was mine, btw, and she's not only
very interesting, but also extremely generous with her time and
energy, and seems just a lovely person altogether.

Hallie