[DWJ] Re: OT medieval speculations

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 23 18:53:39 EST 2006

Piers Plowman is a much better source for the categorisation of sins and
virtues, methinks. Gawain is problematic in more ways than one.

For those of you who enjoy medieval things, and haven't yet seen it,
Geoffrey Chaucer hath a blog:
http://houseoffame.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/

I will confess I wrote to his advice column; not telling which letter.

robyn