[DWJ] Re:???

Juliette Curtis juliette at harvestroad.com
Wed Mar 22 20:11:49 EST 2006

It's an Obah Cypt.

SPOILER SPACE

It turns out to be the Fire and Hemlock photograph that Tom gave to
Polly instead of a medal for lifesaving. Polly took the back off the
picture and found that it contained a lock of Tom's hair. It seems to be
part of the spell Laurel uses to control Tom. Polly goes to touch the
hair and Granny tells her not to. "You may have voided the spell but
there's no need to kill him."

Juliette