[DWJ] Whoolligans

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Mar 21 09:03:05 EST 2006

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006, Roger Burton West wrote:
|>Or Torchwood (is it any good?), or...
|
|In the UK, "autumn 2006".

ObDWJ crushing:

I imagine Howl as a twin brother for Captain Jack.  Both of them
are ... is there a less gender specific term for "ladies' man"
that isn't as judgemental as "slutty"?  Ah, heck, they're both
slutty, both like to think they're heartless.  Just Jack seems to
love life a little more than Howl.

-deborah
--
There's not a liberal America and a conservative America-there's
the United States of America...  We worship an awesome God in the