[DWJ] A classic republished

Charles Butler charlescbutler at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 21 06:01:21 EST 2006

  Ania:

>Incidentally, how did you get on with Albion's Dream, Charlie?

  It just recently worked its way to the top of my tbr pile, and I'm actually reading it at the moment (well, when I'm not writing emails) - about 50 pages to go. I'm *really* enjoying it, and not least because the countryside there is a landscape I know very well, and the significances he attaches to it all seem very natural and 'right'. Thanks for the recommendation!

  That billboard phrase (which is insignificant in the story) 'You are entering Strong Country' was a particularly significant one for me, but I'll explain why when I've finished the book.

  Charlie

Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk