[DWJ] A classic republished

Elizabeth Bentley elizabeth at wardrobe-on-the-web.com
Mon Mar 20 16:45:55 EST 2006

On 20/3/06 20:00, "Anna Zofia Skarzynska" <ania.s at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> I just saw on Amazon that John Gordon's The Giant under the Snow is being
> reprinted. I commend this book to any of you who have not encountered it
> yet.

I really enjoyed his Waterfall Box, but have never seen it again to reread
it. Does anyone else know it? It's so long since I read it that all I can
remember is the pleasure, the title and the author.

EB

Elizabeth Bentley
mailto:elizabeth at wardrobe-on-the-web.com

School Librarians Network is a forum where UK school librarians (and MROs
and support staff) can exchange news, views and ideas and give each other
mutual support.