[DWJ] Howl movie

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Mon Mar 20 09:30:42 EST 2006

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006, Rowland, Jennifer A B wrote:

|Deborah wrote:
|> I would really like to find a way to make a discussion of Doctor
|> Who on topic.   ...would it be stretching things to discuss the
|> Doctor as Magid?
|
|Which of DWJ's protags would be a good Companion? None of them tend much
|to screaming, of course...

Actually, going back to Charlie's comment about Time City, both
Vivian and Sam would make good companions, I think.

Though I picture Jonathan, in those Time City pajamas and all
sulky, as looking a bit like Adric.

-deborah
--
"I don't want to know what the structuralists think!  I want to
know what you think!"  -- Archer's Goon, Diana Wynne Jones