[DWJ] please help ID children's book vaguely remembered

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Mon Mar 20 07:23:17 EST 2006

Isn't "Moondial" a little like that, too? I vaguely remember the book.

Even "Charlotte Sometimes" and the "Green Knowe" books have some common
elements. And there's a newer book by Sarah Singleton, "Century", which is
also a variation on the theme: a little girl trapped in time trying to
unravel the spell that stuck her family in a single week of a certain
century.