[DWJ] Sir Thursday

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 20:50:45 EST 2006

Just finished the fourth of Garth Nix's series.
Another sin is embodied and I am now certain there is
reference to one of the seven virtues in each book. I
though I picked up on in Drowned Wednesday. There is
clearly one here and on looking back in Mr Monday I
can see one there two. Any guesses as to Tuesday's
virtue.

Monday - Charity (shown by Arthur to Monday despite
objections from the will

Tuesday - ??

Wednesday - Faith (several references to characters
having to have faith - can't recall exact context)

Thursday - Justice (the will wants Sir Thursday to
face justice)

and my guesses for the next three sins

Friday - lust

Saturday - envy