[DWJ] Western Daily Press

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Tue Mar 7 04:55:07 EST 2006

Hello again!

I've been lurking recently, and intend to stay that way for a bit, but I
couldn't let this one go by.  That is, assuming no-one's discussed it on
the list and I missed it...

Last week I was staying with my parents in the West Country, and on
Tuesday, the Western Daily Press carried a page and a half interview
with a local celebrity: none other than DWJ herself.  Great interview
and some wonderful pics as well.  It ought to be on
http://westpress.co.uk somewhere but the site appears to be down :-(

Philip.

(Slipping back into comfortable lurkdom.)
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

E.ON UK Trading Ltd is regulated by the Financial Services
Authority to carry out investment activities.

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432