[DWJ] Pollyanna

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Mar 3 19:20:46 EST 2006

Oh my gosh! Someone else knows about a 'Pollyanna'!
I thought my family made this one up, as nobody else has ever known
what I was talking about.
I actually think I remember Mum doing one with my hair, replying to
my "What is it called?" with, "How about we call it a Pollyanna?"
I remember thinking the name was fair enough, since it was a
favourite movie of mine at the time, and that's how Pollyanna
Whittaker wore her hair.
I wonder if Mum really made it up?

Waaaay off topic, I always wonder who that little boy was, and what
happened to him. He was in every movie of that time: Pollyanna, Swiss
Family Robinson... a few others. He was cool.

Aimee.