Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Mon Mar 13 18:53:27 EST 2006

> But Carrot is so *adorable*!  Besides, I like Sally's suggestion of
> Choumoulia.  I have no idea what it is, but it sounds good.

It's an alternative name for Kale... my dad used to grow it to feed the
cows. He is 6 ft 4 inches, and he could disappear into a good crop. My
sister and I used to cut a fat section out of the stem and peel it, then
crunch it up. It tasted mildly of cabbage.

More info than you wanted?

> Melissa Proffitt
> (almost a Melanie, but mom found out it means "clad in darkness" or
> thereabouts, so I ended up Greek instead)

Honey Bee.

Sallyo.