[DWJ] OT: book pricing

Ulrika Isacsson ulrikamc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 14:33:48 EDT 2006

According to GGBP themselves it will hopefully be published in September.
Delayed due to illness and the struggle to find all the illustrations they
want in it I gather.

Just checked the site today to see if any of my pre-ordered books had been
published yet - and they both had! Yay! Will now be waiting eagerly for the
mail every day until they get here...

//Ulrika

2006/6/29, Charles Butler <charlescbutler at btinternet.com>:

> For her many fans on this list: there's a book about Antonia Forest coming
> soon, *The Marlows and their Maker*, by Anne Heazlewood. Actually, now I
> look again, I seen it's out tomorrow, according to Amazon.co.uk. It's
> published by Girls Gone By (great name for a publisher, though just a little
> triste...)
>
>   Charlie
>

> Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk

Ord - ger livet meningar