[DWJ] Bristol Reader's Day part III -- NB slight spoilers for Pinhoe Egg

Charles Butler charlescbutler at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 29 10:04:37 EDT 2006

Hallie O'Donovan <hallieod at indigo.ie> wrote:

  >Isn't this something she said in - bother, senior moment (sorry -
brief aside to Charlie: The article you sent me which had the bit
about 'The Heroic Ideal' and the editor I confused with Sharyn
November?). Anyway, iirc, she said that she would leave the parts of
the story about Sol (*Dogsbody*) on her desk in the sun to be sure
they were right. Though I might well not rc, given that I can
neither remember the name of the magazine/journal nor where I put it
to keep it safely.

  I think the article you have in mind is: “Birthing a Book.” *The Horn Book* (July/August 2004): 379-93

  Charlie

Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk