[DWJ] Bristol Reader's Day part III -- NB slight spoilers for Pinhoe Egg

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Thu Jun 29 07:29:41 EDT 2006

Hi,

I don't have my copy of LoCC here, but I think they are the cousins he spends his holiday(s) with. I dimly recall that Christopher didn't like the holidays, that the boy cousin was snotty (showing off on horseback riding and gave Ch. a bad-tempered horse that he (Ch.) fell off repeatedly). When reading that I thought that this boy was Cat's father, but I don't know if the name (Francis??) is mentioned...

Bettina

-------- Original-Nachricht --------