[DWJ] Barbara Ninde Byfield and Pamela Branch

R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Tue Jun 27 14:24:11 EDT 2006

Try and dig out a copy of 'The wooden Overcoat' by Pamela Branch- a unique blend of humour & crime novel.
Her other books include 'Lion in the cellar' and 'Murders little sister'
All my copies are second hand-I'm pretty certain her titles are out of print in the UK -but some have been republished by Rue Morgue in the States. They're also stocked by the British Library so available via interlibrary loan etc.

Another wonderful crime novel is Barbara Worsley-Gough's 'Alibi Innings' certainly one of the best descriptions of a cricket match I've read. Sadly also OP.

Rowena