[DWJ] OT: book pricing

Ridge, Judith Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Jun 27 08:19:34 EDT 2006

Minnow wrote:

Seeing numbers and days of the week as being of particular colours didn't
strike him as autistic either, come to think of it: he said that was "a
surprisingly common characteristic referent-scheme among creative subjects"
or some such.

And I reply:

I am off work this week, and catching up on a surprisingly large number of DWJ emails from home, which is slow-going, so if someone else has responded to this, apologies.

But isn't what Minnow describes above synaesthesia? A condition I have rather always wished I had!

Judith