[DWJ] Happy DWJ-book-related news

Juliette Curtis juliette at harvestroad.com
Mon Jun 26 21:51:10 EDT 2006

I was at school with a girl whose hair had never been cut. Ever. When
she was 17,  her hair went all the way to the ground and about 30cm
along the ground. She wore it in a thick plait that reached to the
ground. She draped around her shoulders to keep it out of the way. She
told me she washed it once a month and dried it in the sun (because a
hair dryer was too harsh), and it was a job that took the whole day.