[DWJ] welcoming the new people

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Jun 26 14:38:57 EDT 2006

> In "Deep Secret", Maree describes Nick at one point as "sweetly and kindly
> and utterly selfish".  Based on the evidence in that book and in "The
> Merlin Conspiracy", who thinks Maree's description is accurate?

Oh, absolutely. I think one of the themes of _Merlin Conspiracy_ is Nick
discovering that once one starts paying attention to other people, it's
difficult to maintain that balance, because you start noticing when
being utterly selfish is being unkind.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Justice is better than chivalry if we cannot have both."
   -- Alice Stone Blackwell