[DWJ] Langford (was Big Bad Read)

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jun 26 06:09:21 EDT 2006

Paul wrote:
> 'Different Kinds of Darkness' would be the book to go for:
> http://www.ansible.co.uk/books/dkod.html

Bought it, read it, loved it. (Like so many of my sentences, I know
that's a pastiche but I can't remember who from - where does that come
on the homage->plagiarism scale? Ah, got it, actually, Blackadder's
"seen it, nicked it, spent it.")
I think my favourite Langford collection is still The Silence Of The
Langford, but there aren't any bad ones, are there?
Jennifer