[DWJ] mutilating, cracking, dunking, and otherwise abusing innocent books

Sun Jun 25 21:45:24 EDT 2006

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 14:03:27 -0600, Otter Perry wrote:

>On Saturday, June 24, 2006, at 01:08 PM, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:45:01 -0600, Otter Perry wrote:
>>> Although I admit to having read in the bathtub, but only paperbacks.
>>> even figured out how to read in the shower, but have only done it two
>>> or three times, and not at all in years and years.  Actually, it's
>>> been
>>> a long time since I lived with a bathtub suitable for reading in ....
>>
>> I read in the bathtub (paperbacks only because hardbound is too heavy)
>> but I
>> always have a towel for wiping my hands so as not to get wet
>> fingermarks on
>> the pages.  :)
>
>The ultimate in relaxation, of course, is to have chocolate as well.  Or
>whatever your food of choice is ....

Hah!  Have you been peeking?!  :)  I have a little stash of Dove dark
chocolates and a large bottle of cold water (so I don't overheat--I like
really really hot baths, but they don't like me).  I so rarely take baths
that I try to make it something enjoyable.  And I have a cloth to stop up
the overflow drain so the tub will be deep enough....

Melissa Proffitt