[DWJ] Bujold was Re: book pricing

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Jun 25 13:58:32 EDT 2006

On Sunday, June 25, 2006, at 03:55 AM, Elizabeth Evans wrote:

> I have the Chalion books in hardback for that reason, and also I know
> I will want to keep re-reading them, and the hardbacks will stand up
> better
> to repeated re-readings.
> Am trying to find a hardback copy of Tigana for that reason. My
> paperback
> is read to death.
> Regards
> Elizabeth

Having waited for the paperback, I read _The Hallowed Hunt_ last
night.  [And I reread the #11 Janet Evanovich, which I had borrowed
from the library last summer and found in the grocery store a couple
of days ago.  Sounds like it's time to put my name on the list at the
library for #12.]

What did everybody think of _The Hallowed Hunt_, hereinafter
referred to as THH?  I liked some of the characters very much,
particularly the Learneds Oswin, Halanna, and Lewko.  But I
was a little underwhelmed by the book altogether.  Is it just
me or has she done this before, and better?

And has anybody read the first book of the new trilogy?