[DWJ] Robert Jordan (was Re: The Last Battle etc)

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 22:18:04 EDT 2006

Robert Jordan is having serious health problems.  Details are on his blog:
http://www.dragonmount.com/RobertJordan/

and once you get past how terrible it is and how chemo sucks (believe me, I
know how chemo sucks, I've been watching it on and off for the past fifteen
years, so don't think that I'm passing that off lightly), then you start to
wonder if the Wheel of Time will ever be finished.

I've been waiting to start reading the series until there was an end to it.
. ..

lizzie