[DWJ] mutilating, cracking, dunking, and otherwise abusing innocent books

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat Jun 24 16:03:27 EDT 2006

On Saturday, June 24, 2006, at 01:08 PM, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:45:01 -0600, Otter Perry wrote:
>> Although I admit to having read in the bathtub, but only paperbacks.
>> even figured out how to read in the shower, but have only done it two
>> or three times, and not at all in years and years.  Actually, it's
>> been
>> a long time since I lived with a bathtub suitable for reading in ....
>
> I read in the bathtub (paperbacks only because hardbound is too heavy)
> but I
> always have a towel for wiping my hands so as not to get wet
> fingermarks on
> the pages.  :)

The ultimate in relaxation, of course, is to have chocolate as well.  Or
whatever your food of choice is ....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Maryland State Senator Nancy Jacobs:

As I read Biblical principles, marriage was intended, ordained and
started
by God - that is my belief.  For me, this is an issue solely based on
religious principles.

Jamie Raskin, American University Law School professor,
Constitutional Law:

Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed your hand on the
Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution. You didn't place your hand
on
the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible.

                                                    - testimony
Wednesday, March 1, 2006
                                                       before the
Maryland Senate Judicial