[DWJ] mutilating, cracking, dunking, and otherwise abusing innocent books

Sat Jun 24 15:08:48 EDT 2006

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:45:01 -0600, Otter Perry wrote:

>> Melissa Proffitt
>> (who is admittedly sort of anal about book condition)
>

>Yup.  Yes.  Absolutely.
>
>Although I admit to having read in the bathtub, but only paperbacks.  I
>even figured out how to read in the shower, but have only done it two
>or three times, and not at all in years and years.  Actually, it's been
>a long time since I lived with a bathtub suitable for reading in ....

I read in the bathtub (paperbacks only because hardbound is too heavy) but I
always have a towel for wiping my hands so as not to get wet fingermarks on
the pages.  :)

Melissa (did I say anal?) Proffitt