[DWJ] OT: Dorrie (was The Last Battle etc)

Ika Willis blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Sat Jun 24 13:49:27 EDT 2006

Robyn wrote (of Patricia Coombs' Dorrie books):

> They sound fascinating, but amazon.ca just tantalisingly gives titles
with no pictures, and prices like $167 per volume.

A google image search ("patricia coombs" dorrie) threw up a bunch of
pictures. Here's a nice one:

http://www.specshoward.com/images/staff-smaki-dorrie.jpg

And I saw some cheap copies on Alibris.com, I think (either there or
AbeBooks).

Very odd. I haven't seen them since I was quite small and I remember the
pictures being almost unendurably beautiful, but they're just sort of...
nice. Funny how that happens.

Love, Ika