Narnia movie (was Re: [DWJ] Re: Last Battle)

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 24 10:28:21 EDT 2006

>I don't know about a *serious* fan, but I thought the movie was excellent.

Chalk me up as another one who loved it. I mean, sure, it had its problems,
but overall it's beautiful. Like you, I like adaptations better if they
capture the "spirit" of the book without necessarily being exactly like
them.

Also, after the BBC adaptation I suspect I have really low standards. I
mean, just to have beavers that look like beavers rather than football
mascots... (And with the voices of Dawn French and Ray Winstone, no less.)

Katta