[DWJ] Plagiarism or homage? (was Big Bad Read)

LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au
Sat Jun 24 01:35:52 EDT 2006

In the novel that I'm writing currently, I have named the Love Interest
Thomas, which is a secret (well, not anymore) homage to Thomas Lynn. My
Thomas is tall with glasses, but is otherwise quite unlike Tom. It just
seemed so easy to imagine falling in love with him... sigh...

lili (who is David in Eight Days of Luke)