[DWJ] pierced ears

sally at sallyodgers.com sally at sallyodgers.com
Fri Jun 23 22:56:23 EDT 2006

I have never wanted pierced ears... I am naturally clumsy and get hurt quite
often enough without looking for trouble. My daughter balances the universe,
though... she has three in each ear, and has had two others, which she let
grow over because one infected and the other (top of ear) never stopped
hurting. She had an eyebrow ring for 5 years (and has just remove it), a
tongue stud for a few weeks (it infected and made her pretty sick), and
currently has a bellybutton ring and a nose stud. I THINK that's all... I'm
surprised she canget through metal detectors at the airport.

OTOH, she has a high pain threshhold - just as well, as she's diabetic and
does daily blood tests as well as three injections a day.