[DWJ] Re: Last Battle

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Jun 23 20:57:00 EDT 2006

On Friday, June 23, 2006, at 02:34 PM, Elizabeth G. Holtrop wrote:

>> How about getting the DVD and watching it with the sound turned off?
>
>> Minnow
>
>   That might do the trick, but though I agree that lots of it looks
> right, it all has a shiny cleanliness to it that marred it for  me.
> It's too smooth and uniform to be able to match my images  from the
> books.

I've noticed that computer graphics haven't gotten to the advanced
state of putting in dirt.  At least the movies I've seen -- Titanic
<blush>,
LOTR, Pearl Harbor <blush again>, to name a few.

I found a letter to my sister the other day that I
had forgotten to mail.  It just needed a little
updating to send.  After "the baby is ..." I
crossed out "toilet trained" and wrote in
"graduating from high school this month."

                                        - Erma Bombeck