[DWJ] Quiz

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Fri Jun 23 18:21:05 EDT 2006

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 shawyer at mail.utexas.edu wrote:

> I'm always Blade from Dark Lord.
> I know it's because I have a confusing array of siblings, although none,
> unfortunately, are griffins.
> Sue

I've told this story before, I think, but I've gone from being
consistently Grundo to being consistently Mig.  I'm not even sure which
answers I've changed so as to make for the change, but I'm happy.  I
didn't like being Grundo, and I think I originally assumed I would
probably get Mig.  I feel she fits very well :).

					---Kyra

---
"If anything, I have too much space.  Every two months, I am doing a nice
Stalinist purge."
		---Zizek on his home, as quoted at
		http://www.rebeccamead.com/2003/2003_05_05_art_marx.htm