[DWJ] Happy DWJ-book-related news

rohina at shaw.ca rohina at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 23 17:13:47 EDT 2006

My mother's childhood best friend took me to get my ears pierced for my
16th birthday. My mother was horrified. She had never said I couldn't do
it because it didn't occur to her that I would ever dare do something so
appalling. Looking back, I think the friend partly did it to annoy her -
it was that kind of friendship.

robyn